The origins of our 'Essigmanngut' date 500 years back into the past: In 1686 it appears for the first time, documented as 'independent estate under the ownership of Christoph Perner zu Rettenwörth'.
In 1789 it was assigned to our ancestors, the former 'Wintersteller' familiy. They took care of the farm for the next 200 years until it arrived through marriage at our Dobranszky familiy.
In 1973 our familiy decided to turn the 'Essigmanngut' farm to a small bed and breakfast pension.
In 2011 we, Karl, Kornelia and Daniel Dobransky, determined to completely renovate and refurbish the Essigmanngut to bring its comforts into the 21st Century and let it shine in new splendor.